Saturday, March 9, 2024

First 2024 Post

Hello, everyone. It's been a while since I posted here. This is the first post of 2024 and I hope to produce for the channel what I had planned for 2023 (a rather complicated year for me).

The Fallout 3 mod showcase continues. It's funny that some of these videos take longer to edit than 2 or 3 episodes of my old Fallout 3 playthrough.

Other games besides Fallout may appear on the channel this year, but I don't want to promise anything. The videos will appear on the channel by surprise.

Finally, and I know those who watch the channel are waiting, the New Vegas playthrough (with lots of mods) is still in the plans. Many factors have delayed this project such as real-life, technical issues, and the quantity of mods being released and updated.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Way To Fix The Issues With DarNified UI, Adjustable HUD, Immersive HUD, UIO and Other HUD mods (Fallout 3).

 So, I was reinstalling Fallout 3 and found some issues when using DarNified UI ,  Adjustable HUD , Immersive HUD , UIO (User Interface Org...